Cyberattacks: 59% of People Say Laptops are the Most Vulnerable Devices
Friday, October 13th, 2017
Following a first survey from December 2016, ReportLinker conducted a new research on cybersecurity to find out if opinions and attitudes towards this threat have shifted since last year.
Key findings of the survey show that:
● 59% of people say laptops are the most vulnerable devices
● Followed by smartphones (25%) and smart devices (9%)
Do you feel safe ?
● 54% of Americans say they feel their data is safe from hackers
● Even though 82% agree cyber-attacks are more of a threat now than they were five years ago
● As a result, 78% of people admit using encryption or privacy tools on their connected devices
Who is the target ?
● The first target mentioned are the individuals (47%), followed by the corporate world (35%).
● Last year, 36% of people believed hackers mostly target the government, today only 17% believe so.
For more information about security visit www.EDTScyber.com